Testing ... Testing ... Is this thing still on?

Well, TrainStation, I’ve officially brushed back the cobwebs that were covering my keyboard. For one night only, etrain will be doing etrain things one more time.

First, have to give a shout out to the PA Hub for putting in the hours while I was off doing ... well, a lot more sleeping mostly. So thank you for carrying the torch and giving everybody a place to check in.

It looks like there is a little gap in the action right now and, with states coming up, I figured I can bang out one more state preview so that the running nerds like me (and maybe some cool people who knows) can get their fix. 

So one night. Eight previews. One million views. Well, not that night, but did you guys see the blog got there while we were gone? That's fun.

So one night. Eight previews. One catch. I will not be posting the previews up on the site. To get them, send an email to lxvplus@gmail.com between now and Tuesday night and you will be added to the list of people who will receive the free preview posts. 

If you don't want access to all eight posts (AA and AAA 4x8, 16, 8, 32), then feel free to specify your picks. Burner emails are fine. Heck, they are even encouraged. 

I know you guys probably don't love this strategy for posting, but, hey, I'm curious how many individual readers are out there. 

Feel free to use the blog as a place for comments and to make your own predictions. Once I make them, I'll post my picks on here. You just have to get on the mailing list if you want the full articles.

All the best and best of luck.

- Train




No comments:

Post a Comment