Updated All-Time List

Here it is! An updated list of the fastest distance times from PA's great history of track and field

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-eWv1L8cVyJcGxjbWdDalowWjg

Thanks to those who have commented with edits, additions, etc. The list is getting pretty complete now which is exciting. If you know your school records in the distance events, let me know and I will highlight them within this file (I've started doing it with schools that I have found posted records for). Also, if you have names for the 2017 4x8s, I am missing a lot of those and would like to add.


4 comments:

  1. Might have omitted Sam's 3200 from States? But an amazing list. I remember Charlie Norelli (1:52.7/1973) as a state champion swimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch! Can't believe I missed updating that one. I think it's updated in the posted version now.

      Delete
    2. And I actually saw some swim results for him when I was going back through old newspaper results. Obviously a super talented guy. Pretty cool to see some of the stories behind the times.

      Delete
  2. Means a lot to get on that list! Thanks for all the writings you have done it is a lot of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete