Sunday Conversation

Hey guys so I'm still working through a decent chunk of technical difficulties as I try to get the podcast thing underway. Biggest problem right now is probably my lack of a laptop which makes things a little tricky to navigate sometimes. Anyway, I tried this out. It's a test podcast to see how people feel about it. Please let me know if the link works.

Because it ended up being longer than I thought, I'll post up some time makers in a comment to let you know how things split. But most importantly at this point, let me know if there are problems accessing this through the link below. In the future with a bit more time, I think I will make this more technically sound, but for now this is what we got.

Edit: as of 8:44 PM I am trying this new link, again let me know if this gives you access to the podcast or not

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-eWv1L8cVyJOXltc1pheDh1WnM/edit?usp=docslist_api

6 comments:

  1. 1:25 pre states talk
    9:15 team talk
    15:20 mt Lebo, WPIAL
    17:15 other AAA
    24:15 blue race
    29:45 white race
    32:45 what's next, getting involved

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesnt really work, "the webpage has a feedback loop" is all that comes up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Tri-States is at CalU this year, WPIALS will be moved there next season, 1 last Cooper's season.

    ReplyDelete