First Edition of the State Qualifying Rankings

Hi all,

As I have done in past seasons, I keep track of all the top times in each of the distance events in PA for the indoor season. Because the state qualifying picture is purely based on how you rank within the state (no state qualifying marks), it's important to have this list in the back of your mind as a coach, athlete or (most importantly) an analyst. Let me know what you think of the list, the projected scratches and any missing times.

Note that I am using the conversion guidelines and entry cut offs from the PTFCA website (ptfca.org). If I misinterpreted any conversions, feel free to let me know. These do often times matter (and are sometimes inconsistent) so I'd like to understand the rules so I can provide the best possible list for those trying to deduce the state qualifying picture.

I'll continue to update these regularly and post them up on the site. The links to this week's edition are below:

4x800m
Mile
800m
3,000m
DMR

No comments:

Post a Comment