Prediction Hub! Conference Week Edition

By: Garrett Zatlin

I'm a little late, but it's time for those predictions! Below I give you my predictions for the top individuals and teams for each conference below. The 'Other League Projections' are leagues that are either pretty easy to predict and/or don't have too much to offer in terms of coverage.

That's all I got. Click on the links below and let me know who you got!

*Excuse any typos/grammatical errors. I'm running on very minimal sleep after a long week of exams

2015 Conference XC Predictions
SEC
ACC
PAC-12
BIG 10
BIG East
BIG 12
Ivy (Heps)
Mountain West


Other League Projections
West Coast
Winner- BYU
Runner up- Portland

Mid-Atlantic
Winner- Eastern Michigan
Runner up- Akron

Patriot
Winner- Navy

Southern
Winner- Furman

Ohio Valley
Winner- Eastern Kentucky

Metro Atlantic Athletic
Winner- Iona

USA
Winner- UTEP
Runner up- North Texas

Big West
Winner- UCSB

Big Sky
Winner- Southern Utah
Runner up- NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment