2018 XC State Previews and Predictions

Oh, hey there guys. It’s your buddy etrain, clinging to his last remnants of relevancy. No, I have not been following the state landscape as closely as I have in year’s past, but of course that won’t stop me from throwing out some crazy predictions and writing super long blog posts! It’s state week for goodness sake.

I wrote some previews and then I’m actually going to be making the trip up to states on Saturday morning as part of my “book tour” (a much easier trip now that I live in District 1 Pennsylvania again). I’m certainly not “back”, so you’ll want to keep up with the new blog out there (http://pahsrunninghub.blogspot.com/). When I take a break from writing fiction to work on whatever it is you call my predictions, I’ll be sending it over there.


So skim the previews, support the new blog and maybe check out the book if you’ve got some free time.  And good luck out there, runners and fans. Watch out for deer.

General Thoughts
A Preview
AA Preview
AAA Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment