State Coverage Overview

First off, huge thanks owed to Paul Hayes who was nice enough to take a few videos for us within the stands while we were watching the meet. I posted the links to the videos taken below. If others have videos of events we missed filming, feel free to link them up! And yes there is some commentary involved from Paul, Chris Cummings and yours truly ....

Links to Video's
AAA 3200m
AAA 800m
AAA 4x800m
AA 800m

I've been a bit busy during the holiday weekend, but I have 3 hours of train riding to do today so I should be able to bang out some material. While I'm working on that here's an overview of my plans for coverage:

State Recaps for all 8 distance events
Compiling of state's splits from coaches, video, etc.
The Etrain 11: 11 Stories from the 2015 Season
XC Top 50 Rankings (exactly 50 days after this past Saturday, the rankings will be released at 11:50).

I will also have a Meet of Champions/Nationals Preview/Recap in there I suspect.

I'll explain what "The Etrain 11" is going to contain a little later on, but if you have suggestions for ideas or people you want to hear from let me know and I'll try and see if I know someone or someway to make a connection and talk.

Thanks and be on the lookout for more coverage.
-train

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else notice that Abert runs hunched over? if he could fix that form I think he could be a lot faster

    ReplyDelete