NCAA Bracket Group

Hi y’all,
It’s the middle of March which, as we all know, is the time I get really into college basketball. I’ve spent the past week doing some in depth research and convincingly myself that, despite basically watching no college basketball all year, I know everything. This time next week I will have been reminded that I know nothing, but until then I’d like to invite all of you to hop in our ESPN bracket challenge group!

The group name is TheRealTrain (all one word) and the password is originalpancake (also all one word). If you were in the group last year, you can join without the password so I’m not 100% positive that’s right (so someone let me know if it works).

Good luck and have fun! Enjoy the madness

2 comments:

  1. March Madness, 1st day of 1st round and my bracket is already busted. But track is my thing and my states outdoor predictions in May will be spot on so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any guesses on what times (3k or 3200m) will be needed to get into Penn relays 3k?

    ReplyDelete