NXL Teams

Remember everybody who I expect to return to college next year is not eligible to be drafted, which means guys like eddy Ches are #1 on the guys to tank for list. So here are the squads:

Eugene Storm
Luke Puskedra
Lawi Lalang
Trevor Dunbar
German Fernandez
Parker Stinson
Leonard Korir
James Strang
Elliot Krause

Green Bay Pack
Matt Tegenkamp
Cam Levins
Ryan Hill
Meb Kflezgi
Richard Medina
Brent Vaughn
Maverick Darling
Andrew Wacker

New York Armory
Lopez Lomong
Sam Chelenga
Diego Estrada
Leo Manzano
Craig Forys
Girma Macheso
David McNeill
Reed Connor

Detroit Motor City
Dathan Ritz
Stephen Sambu
Bobby Mack
Donn Cabral
David Torrence
Aaron Braun
Andrew Wheating
Joe Bosshard

Chicago Cheetah Cubs
Evan Jager
Andrew Bumbalough
Dan Huling
Mo Ahmed
Chris Solinsky
Colby Lowe
Cory Leslie
Miles Batty

New England Tough Mudders
Ben True
Hassan Mead
Kennedy Kithuka
Shadrick Kipchirchir
Will Leer
Ryan Hall
Kirubel Erassa
Chris Ohare

Los Angeles Miles
Chris Derrick
Ryan Vail
Elliot Heath
Garrett Heath
Jake Reilly
Ryan Dohner
Sean Quigley
Henry Lelei

Portland TrailRunners
Galen Rupp
Bernard Lagat
Matt Centrowitz
Dorian Ulrey
Bobby Curtis
Ciarin Olionard
Andrew Colley
Dan Lowry

Hopefully didn't miss anyone too obvious! Let me know your thoughts on the squads

7 comments:

  1. You have Ryan hall on Green Bay pack and New England tough mudders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch, I believe the first one should be Ryan Hill, the next Ryan Hall but I'll double check my paper draft

      Delete
  2. Would have loved to see Craig Miller instead of Andrew Wheating. I think Craig is a much better long distance runner, but I honestly haven't looked it up. Etrain, tell me if I wrong. I probably am.

    Why did I question Etrain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are actually quite right. Craig miller has run 7:49 for 3k and in the 13:30s for 5k to go along with his 3:35 PR at 1500m. We know he can run cross as well as from his high school achievements. Certainly you can make a very good argument for Craig (especially considering we are a PA board)

      Here is why I went with Wheating. First of all he is a bigger name and the big names usually draw more of a crowd of fans. signed AI way passed his prime for that reason. Plus Wheatings potential is through the roof. He ran 3:30 for 1500m (still top 5 us ever) when he was fresh out of school. With varying length races me may be able to sneak up his range and surprise like a wade endress type. Just my thoughts but I agree with your point.

      Delete
  3. Andrew Colley, formerly of NC State, maybe? He doesn't have the track times some of these guys do, but he always seems to perform well in xc.

    -GBC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, totally missed him the first time I read it through.

      -GBC

      Delete
  4. New York and Portland are definitely the powerhouses

    ReplyDelete