Indoor Week One

So not sure how feasible this/how likely this is because I know lots of teams/coaches/people are tentative to post this sort of thing on the blog but I'll give it a shot.

What's everybody running this weekend? Anybody going after some strong relays? Chasing a standard on XC Fitness?

Post up if you would like or feel free to speculate on what you think will/should go down. 

Meanwhile I'll be listening to drake and planning out some new stuff for LXV.

Also would anybody interested in a post about the upcoming professional running club nationals? Also at Lehigh this weekend. Or a Footlocker Preview? I don't know much but I might be able to convince Forrest to do one.

Let me know.

8 comments:

  1. Train you are KILLING ME with this new LXV. I have no clue what it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'd be lying if I said that wasn't my goal ....

      Delete
    2. LXV = 65 in Roman Numerals

      Etrain will post his 65 best PA distance runners on March 6th, the 65th day of the year!

      Delete
    3. Hmmm LXV is 65 in Roman Numerals ....

      Delete
    4. but he said coming january 2015... not march...

      Delete
    5. Maybe he's just expressing his love for wine: http://www.lxvwine.com/

      Delete
  2. Teams attending Dickinson
    http://pa.milesplit.com/meets/188375-dickinson-college-hs-invitational#.VIjjJJ-CPCQ

    ReplyDelete