State Champs Week

By the time you read this it may already be less than 8 days until the release of etrainLXV. As you've probably heard by now, etrainLXV has been called by a variety of fans "that thing that etrain keeps talking about" and it has been praised for being "something I don't really care about" by a variety of top experts in the field. 

But despite the early accolades, i thought it may be fun to have a bit of final week festivities. I will, as usual, be giving me thoughts and insight on the weekend action, but my hope is also to try something else fun.

As many of you may have read by now if you clicked on the picture of Lukas on the home page, the LXV in part is meant to signify the 65 different individual state champions I have seen during my years in office and honor the contributions they have made to the sport. 

Considering the name, I thought it might be fun for the week leading up to the LXV release if we heard from some of PAs state champs themselves about their memories, experience and keys to success.

I will attempt to reach out to some people that have reached out to me in the past for comment, but seeing as I have no idea who actually reads my blog, I'm going to need all of your guys help as well.

If you have won an individual, team or relay state gold then I want to hear from you (and I think my readers would too). So shoot me an email or drop me a line on Facebook. 

You can contribute with either a post that you write, an off the record interview for a post that I write, a video of your race or one of your favorite moments or a recorded interview/podcast through a phone call. 

I think this could be a cool way to generate some buzz and exposure before the indoor season really hits it's stride and I'd love to have as many people involved as possible.

Keep in mind, I'm talking state champions from any year (and any state) so if you are a parent, coach or someone from Arkansas who just happens to love pa high school running, then I'm talking to you! Even if you've never won a state title yourself, but you've coached a state title runner I'll count it! Girls/boys, sprinters/distance, team/individual it's all within the rules.

And as an added bonus for those of us (like me) who aren't state champs, if you recruit someone you know to contribute to state champ week here on the blog, you will receive a special one of kind prize! Your choice between an exclusive preview of etrainLXV 24 hours early or an official etrain autograph on one of my actual pieces of scrap paper I take notes on when I'm planing out a post! 

I mean those are prizes you literally can't put a price on! (Mainly because they have a value close to 0 ... But still)

So hopefully some people jump in and get involved and stay tuned to the blog this week for state champ week!

As always the best ways to get in touch with me: email at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com or hit me up on Facebook 

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment