State Qualifying List

So here is a link to the latest edition of the state qualifying list for indoor.


Once again my numbers match the penntrack cut off list with the exception of one event (the mile) which I assume is different because they either didn't have Kutztown results yet or didn't convert the 1600m marks to mile times (if they did a simple sort by mile time run, they would miss the 16s, 32s and 2 miles which are very relevant).

Regardless, this list is different than Penntrack's because it has names and rankings. I've also added a few extra columns this week. I'm doing some rough predicting for who I think will scratch and pick each relay at season's end. It's still very early, but I figured it's fun to see how this changes the cut off standard.

For now even though I think certain people will likely scratch once they are qualified in other events, if they haven't qualified yet I'm assuming they won't scratch.

If you have any input on what you think will go down or any people I'm missing or just general questions, comment away!

One last note, I haven't been able to find any results for guys from the PCL meet (supposedly some strong 3k performance there from Morro and others) so if anyone has info on that it would be appreciated so I can keep this file up to date.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.armorytrack.com/gprofile.php?mgroup_id=45586&do=news&news_id=309624
    New Balance Games Invite Entries (definitely some content for a post/predictions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at the DMR and on penntrack it is listed at 10:57 for a flat track, yet henderson is the last team in at 10:54. is 3 seconds the conversion from banked to flat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the conversion is 2.5 seconds for the DMR. Believe it or not in the NCAA it is probably around double.

    ReplyDelete