Tentative Post Schedule for Next Week

By etrain11
With Penn Relays approaching and the blog going all out to try and deliver solid coverage, I figured I would put down my schedule of current planned posts for next week so you guys can plan your reading accordingly.

Saturday and Sunday 4/18 - 4/19: Weekend Recaps of all the action including Warrior, Jack Armstrong and Shipp
Monday 4/20: PA DMR Preview
Tuesday 4/21: PA 4x800m Preview
Wednesday 4/22: Penn Relays Mailbag
Thursday 4/23: Official Penn Relays Discussion Thread
Thursday 4/23 through Saturday 4/25: Onsite Coverage of the events including interviews, t-shirts, tweeting and more
Sunday 4/26: Off Day most likely
Monday 4/27: Back to work with recaps of Penn Relays
Hoping to schedule podcasts with a few people the next week to help recap action. I haven't given up on it just yet ....

I wasn't planning on doing another individual preview since I sort of already did one when the initial entries came out. If you'd like to discuss those, throw it up as a mailbag comment and I'll include it there.

I'll be in touch with my fellow staff members to see if they can add their own info about their excellent previews that are coming next week as well (we will have NCAA, field,  Olympic Development, coverage and hopefully more). Their schedules are a bit less flexible than my own so keep that in mind.

As always, feel free to comment with any suggestions, questions or concerns.

Stay classy,
-train

7 comments:

  1. Jaxon Hoey wins Warrior in 4:16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did Kev James do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be interested in a podcast... text me :)

    --ForrestCRN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey you're alive thanks for the classy exit and everything

      Delete
  4. Warrior had 14 at 2:00 or better in the 800, 11 at 4:25 or better in the 1600. Pretty good for mid-April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why doesn't milesplit show the individuals time within a relay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 95% of timing systems don't take splits, they would have no way to get the times for the results they post ... Penn Relays usually posts splits and so does nationals but other than that I can't think of many meets that take splits

      Delete