Indoor Standings 1/25

Check out the current standings and etrain's current estimates for the state cut off. It's at our stat site lxvplus.blogspot.com or you can click on the specific post links below.

DMR
3,000m
4x800m
800m
Mile

And here are a couple podcasts I made to talk about some of the events. As usual, I'm doing my run while podcasting so there is going to be some background noise and click-clacking. I'll warn you, that noise, plus the sound of my voice, could potentially get annoying. So feel free to give it a listen and then stop if it ain't working for you.

Let me know if these links are working properly, you may have to download it to hear it or something.
Running Down the Train: Mile (I forgot some really obvious names while I was out winging this podcast, apologizes to those who I missed)
Running Down the Train: 4x800m (first 6 minutes or so I talk mostly about the new relay rules, so if you don't want to listen to that rambling, I suggest you skip ahead)

3 comments:

  1. Need to check Kent State meet from 1/23. Ben Bumgarner won 3200 in 9:42. Would put him around 14 or 15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad, meet only showed up on Ohio milesplit. I'll have it updated in next week's edition. PTFCA 3200 to 3k conversion would be 35 seconds (not a particularly generous conversion). Could you tell me is Kent State a flat track, banked track or oversized track?

      Delete
  2. 292 meters. Oversize

    ReplyDelete