Event by Event Full Olympic Breakdown

We are doing our best to give you a full Rio breakdown. Here is where you can go for startlists/results and all sorts of other good stuff: https://www.iaaf.org/competitions/olympic-games/the-xxxi-olympic-games-5771/timetable/byday

There's technically 40+ athletics events in the Olympics and, although it's going to be a time crunch, I'm taking my best shot at previewing all of them before they happen. Will I get all the full previews done? Probably not. But I will try and at least get up some number breakdowns.

I'll update this list as I update each preview, but here's what I've done so far:

Women's 100m
Women's 10,000m
Women's Shot Put
Women's Heptathlon

Men's 100m
Men's 800m
Men's 10,000m
Men's Long Jump
Men's Discus

No comments:

Post a Comment