Sorry About That...

By: Garrett Zatlin

Well this is a bit embarrassing.

I should apologize to the readers that expected more content about the NCAA/PA Alumni. I got surprisingly busy with final exams, a rigorous internship, and attempting to get The Stride Report up and running (S/O to Jarrett and the rest of the crew for all of the support). Completely pausing all of my writing for Etrain was not the plan...

But now I'm back and will make an effort to stay involved once again! Here is my plan for the next few weeks..

-Begin the "I Love College" series
-Continue interviews for the "The Commit"
-Discuss some PA Alumni in general
-Anything else that you guys would like

As I attempt to write some of these posts, I'm going to need some help from you guys! I am currently making an Excel spreadsheet for the 2017 graduating class and where they are going to college. Any names you guys may have for this would be incredibly helpful. Here are the names I have so far...

-Nick Dahl (Yale)
-Nick Feffer (Dartmouth)
-Dave Whitfield (Virginia Tech)
-Matt D'Aquila (Middlebury)
-Will Griffin (Virginia Tech)
-Nate Henderson (Syracuse)
-Noah Affolder (Syracuse)
-Ben Bumgarner (Penn State)
-Brandon Hontz (Penn State)
-Ryan Barton (Penn State)
-James Abrahams (Penn State)
-Alex Tomasko (Penn State)
-Nick Wagner (Penn State)
-Zach Lefever (Pittsburgh)
-Zack Skolnekovich (William & Mary)
-Noah Curtin (Temple)
-Liam Galligan (Franciscan University of Steubenville)
-Eric Kersten (Lehigh)
-Griffin Mackey (Dartmouth)
-Connor McMenamin (Bucknell)
-Mark Provenzo (Duquesne)
-Seth Slavin (Lehigh)

Keep an eye out for future posts and updates!

Run on,
Garrett

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Enjoy your comments. Will you do pre season NCAA XC picks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be doing all of the general NCAA stuff (rankings, articles, etc.) on my new website The Stride Report (thestridereport.com) so keep an eye out for that.

      As for Etrain, I'll be shifting my focus towards PA alumni and those heading into college. Any NCAA content outside of PA will be on The Stride Report. I'm pretty busy this summer as I'm training for the Philly marathon, managing an internship, and writing for TSR, but I intend to stay on top of my writing for Etrain as much as I can.

      Delete