2017 World Championships!

Hi Track Fans,
I know most of you are only here because you want to talk about PA runners, but as a fan of all levels of track and field, I figured I would share with you some of my worlds hype. I tried my best to make predictions for every event's medalists on both the men's and women's side. Those picks are all outlined in the posts below. Also in those posts are the IAAF previews which are very helpful for outlining the big names in all the events and helping keep the exitiement up for fans.

There's also a prediction contest on LetsRun that I've entered. You can join in by choosing the group TrainStaff from the drop down menu. Should be a fun time and we can laugh about how wrong my picks end up being.

Excited for the championships! Should be an awesome event with the best from our sport on display.

Men Picks (with links to IAAF previews)
Women Picks (with links to IAAF previews)
IAAF Site (results and startlist) 
LetsRun Prediction Contest

PS don't forget about the upcoming mile at Henderson next Thursday night. It will feature some of the best mile talent in the country and is a great chance to get up close and personal with elite athletes. It's an experience that no other sport really offers and I encourage anyone local to take advantage. I will be there, likely holding a giant hoagie like last year. Hope to see you there.

1 comment: