Penntrack

Hey guys just figured I'd establish this real quick. EtrainCRN is not my account, it's Forrest's. I don't really want to be associated with this fight on the forum. I know he is upset with penntrack behavior and things like that but I really don't have any issues so I just don't want there to be confusion. Sure, their approach is different than mine and I would have loved to feel like they appreciated the blog and maybe gotten a chance to write for them, but that's not the case. I would not be able to do any of what I do without penntrack and I appreciate their data. I also respect Forrest as he is my friend and teammate and has given a lot to the sport.

So again, that fight is NOT ME and I don't want it to be represented that way. Sorry if that disappoints some of you but I just thought it had to be cleared up so people were not getting a different picture of me. Also I have never been offered a chance to work for Penntrack. The only chance I had was in 2010 when I did a write up for the Paul Short meet.

Thanks friends.
-train

EDIT: On a more positive note, I have now updated my splits post to include the splits that I took for all 12 teams, still missing a lot of names to go with those splits, however.

4 comments:

  1. Where is this under?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henderson results are up

    ReplyDelete
  3. when can we expect this top 50 list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry folks I've been relocating to NYC, I ought to have the start of it up over the next two days

      Delete