Official State Championship Discussion Post

I'll link up all the various previews and predictions here so you have them at quick access. Otherwise, feel free to discuss all the action on this post up through the state championships on Sunday.

Performance List Initial Thoughts
etrain's State Predictions/Previews
Penntrack vs. Etrain vs. You Prediction Contest
Etrain Live Q&A
Dylan's State Predictions
The Running Diaries: Chapter Fourteen

PS I know there are very few of you who are keeping up and reading The Running Diaries, however if you are reading or want to read and would rather have everything in one word document than spread out in a variety of posts, feel free to shoot me an email and I will send you a word document with the first 14 chapters. We can even create a mailing list to send out each new chapter by email to all followers so that they can stay up to date. Like I said, not many people are reading but for those who are or want to, feel free to hit me at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment