Footlocker Prediction Contest

by Jarrett Felix

UPDATE: Here's the live feed for the race courtesy of the runner space website: CLICK HERE
                  I think results will be posted at this link and it also has some links to past year's info

I broke down each of these runners’ journey to Footlockers in a post a little earlier, but now I want everyone to take a shot at predicting some results! I’ll tell you right now, I have literally no clue where everyone is going to finish but, seeing as there are only 40 possible slots, I won’t be incredibly far away (maybe). So post your predictions for Footlocker and enjoy the action tomorrow! I’ll put up a link to the live stream I’m watching once I get my hands on it. Good luck to the PA contingent out in San Diego!

Noah Affolder – 3rd
Nate Henderson – 26th
Sam Affolder – 28th
Zach Skolnekovich – 34th


Those are my guesses. Wanted to be conservative so as to not jinx anybody and hopefully be very excited when everything comes out tomorrow. Leave yours in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. Sam Affolder - 5th
    Noah Affolder - 7th
    Nate Henderson - 26th
    Zach Skolnekovich - 36th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah Affolder- 1st
    Sam Affolder- 8th
    Nate Henderson- 19th
    Zach Skolnekovich- 39th

    -Allen "the Answer" Iverson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah - 3rd
    Henderson 18th
    Sam - 23th
    Zach - 36th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah - 1st
    Sam - 11th
    Henderson- 24th
    Skolnekovich- 31st

    ReplyDelete