The Final(s) Stretch

It's that time of the year again when many of our writers begin hitting the books in hopes of maintaing (or improving) their grades for the fall semester. Luckily, that stressful time is beginning to wind down and our free time will allow us to get back into blogging.

After talking with a few writers, it seems that I may have been the first one to finish his finals. For the rest of the week, I'll be traveling back home to PA and preparing for an internship interview I have coming up soon. After that? I'll be dedicated to putting out as much content as I can!

Here's the tentative plan for the next few weeks (these are subject to change and some of the other writers may be able to contribute as well)...
  • The XC Zatlin Awards (within the next 5 days)
  • Early-Season Review (early next week)
  • Event Previews (late next week)
  • Some type of PA Alumni post (next 10-12 days)
  • Roundhouse (potentially)
  • Athlete/Coach Interview (around X-Mas/after PA Alumni post)
  • Any ideas you guys might have (???)
Another great part about being home is that I'll be able to attend a lot of the TFCAofGP indoor track meets (as well as a few others). Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@TheRealTrain11) for any lives updates we may have at those meets!

In the mean time, be sure to check out the other articles around the blog! There's always something new being posted in most of the sections.

Winter is coming,
Garrett

3 comments:

  1. This idea is a little different, but have you ever thought of including a fan's writing in the blog? Its certainly different, but could be done in a fun manor or could be a contest. I only say this because I enjoy writing and have wrote about running and XC before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't want to step on Garrett's post here, but I will say that I'm always down to add new writers to the rotation or share posts from readers. The writers can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all of our current writers were readers/fans before they jumped on the staff. If you or anyone else wants to give writing a shot, just shoot me an email at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com.

      Delete
    2. Sorry I'm just seeing this! But I'm with Jarrett here. Definitely contact Jarrett if you're interested in submitting content

      Delete