PA Fantasy XC

If you are signed up for the Fantasy XC league let me know if you can do the draft on Thursday night online starting at 8:45. Also let me know if you will need a google account created/if you are fine doing it over Facebook chat. If we do Facebook chat, the other members of the league would know you're identity, however, I would not be releasing anything besides code names in the standings/results posted to the blog. That being said, I'm fine using the google accounts with the code names to do the draft. In this situation everyone's identity can be protected from everyone else.

Just let me know and feel free to ask any questions. I will go over the rules a bit more in depth later this week, maybe in a group chat on google or something so questions can be asked easily. I'll keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment