The Run Down

By: Garrett Zatlin

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am back. I know you were all feverishly refreshing the page for my next post eager to read what I have to say about collegiate runners (or maybe that's just my mom). The past two weeks have been a bit busier than usual, but I finally have the free time to pump out more material. Below, I have given you guys the list of what I plan on doing for the rest of summer. Any ideas and things you'd like to see? Comment below and I'll be happy to make some room for it.
  • The Zatlin Awards (coming soon)
  • I Love College
    • Please comment and let me know which PA seniors are going where. The more, the merrier!
    • See last year's post here
  • Breaking Down the 2016 NCAA Recruiting Class
    • Still up in the air. Will have to check with Dylan and Fox.
    • See last year's post here
  • Pre-Season NCAA Top 50 Individuals List
    • See the summary of last year's list here
  • Pre-Season NCAA Top 25 Teams List
    • See the summary of last year's list here
  • Top 15 PA Alumni NCAA Pre-Season XC Rankings (D1, D2, D3)
    • See last year's post here
  • Interviews (potentially)
  • Any ideas you guys have!
Feel free to give me some feedback. Other than that, strap in for a summer of posts.

Keep it real,
Garrett Zatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment