The Road to States

The following posts are something to think about as we await the final week of PA drama. I tried to give the current rankings, who I think will run each event and won't run each event and what to watch for over the final stretch of the season. It's all speculatory and my own opinions. Feel free to give your own and if you have any special insight it's always appreciated. Hope you enjoy it. As usual, you can click the links below for access. Ok, good spelled click right this time.

Mile

800m

3000m

4x800m

DMR

As you will notice, all the titles rhyme. There is no significance other than the fact that they are stupid rhymes. I get bored trying to think of titles. You never know if people are going to get worked up over something so figured I'd just throw this caveat in ...

7 comments:

  1. Etrain, great analysis. Sometimes I wonder if you're not putting out too much stuff because it's tough to get a discussion going. Speaking of which, where the hell have RTJ and RJJL been. Those guys are usually spot on too and make great predictions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fair point. I have thought the same thing before and obviously I want to balance quality coverage with discussion. The plan the rest of the way: the above linked posts will be the last ones I do this week and then when the state performance list is announced, I will put out my states predictions (in a similar format to the above post). After that, I'll be done and that should give us a solid week to just talk predictions (maybe I'll come up with a contest or something as well)

      and of course the playground is always around to hopefully get extra conversation going

      Delete
    2. No don't stop posting!! But if you somehow implemented a forum section in that would be awesome.

      Delete
    3. Don't stop posting! Do you not see how many people read this???? AND, it looks as if Forrest is almost done. Please don't stop.

      Delete
    4. I don't mean like for an extende period of time ... I just mean slow down the stream a bit to give time for comments to brew ... There will always be posts here on this site as long as I'm around haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As I mentioned in the post below this one, I decided to include the weekend results within my posts about the final week of the year to try and avoid redundancy. It's not an ideal recap method but that's how I decided to spread it

      Delete