Weekend Update

Hey kids. Just wanted to let you know I'm not deserting you in your time of need.

The plan is, starting Monday, to make some in depth posts on each of the 5 distance events, including the up to date current state rankings and give you a basic recap of what happened this past weekend, what I think will happen/what to watch for this weekend and of course my best attempts at etrain style analysis.

In the mean time, I'm gonna go through my 5th listen of drizzy drake's new album while celebrating a truly exciting Steph Curry win. It's been a fantastic weekend.

Stay classy as always you crazy kids and I'll be checking in after PCLs dust settles to get things going.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you guys check out the other categories on Train's page, a lot of great writing on other sections than just hs distance running. Also, trying to get the playground started up again, it's great to have a constant conversation going amongst the community. Keep up the great work Jarrett!

    ReplyDelete