Links to Prediction Posts and other State Stuff

Here you go:
Mile
800m
3000m
4x800m
DMR

Also worth noting, I won't be able to attend the state championships this year (I'll be watching some old teammates at the Centennial Conference Championships that weekend instead), but I am hoping to get some coverage/do some interviews. If you are interested in being a part of the coverage team, let me know and I can give you some details on what I'm thinking. Email at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com or on facebook is good (either through the etrain11 page or through my account if we are friends).

Also, once the dust settles on state champ sunday, I was hoping to maybe do some interviews with some of the winners/place winners. What do you guys think is best: skype interviews, a phone interview/podcast or a written interview? Obviously some athletes who I request these from will have their own preferences as well so not all might be possible but just looking for some ideas.

Also I'm currently working on trying to get an interesting/creative prediction contest going for states. If anyone has any ideas hit me up.

Keep the predictions and discussion going people, this has been fun.

As always, your humble servant,
train

1 comment: