2:10 AM in China

I won't pretend I'm up to date on the latest talk for the IAAF World Championships in XC, but it doesn't mean I won't watch! Even though if I want to watch it live, I'll have to stay up until 2:10 tonight to account for the 12 hour time difference. It might be worth it to see how well Chris Derrick can do and if he is ready to take a leap at some point this year or continue to be very good and not great on the world stage. As a Derrick fan I'm rooting for that whole leap thing.

Anyway, there's a great preview on let's run for the event and that also has stream information. Assuming I'm still awake (I feel asleep last night in the middle of the Zona v. Xaiver game  with Xaiver leading, woke up as they were interviewing the Arizona coach after the win, I was very confused), I'll probably be flipping through my internet set of links (letsrun, watchathletics, tracktalk) and see if I can find a way to stream it live.

Pumped for the first world championships of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment