A Public Service Announcement: 200 Bands

By etrain11

As you probably noticed, we are rapidly approaching 200,000 page views here at the blog and my writers and I are pretty excited about it so we are planning a fun little post for when it that hits.

In addition, I owe a big thanks to the readers so I'm offering a prize for viewer #200,000. Take a screen shot of your screen with the view count visible and send it to jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com or get in touch me with through another means and you will be eligible to receive one of the soon to be released "etrain" t-shirts. They will go into official production during the first week in April and I'll be giving them away to deserving fans and my contributors at various points during the spring if all plans go well. 

Please do not refresh the page over and over until you get to 200,000. I keep track of viewership and I will be able to tell if this sort of thing happens. Also if you refresh the page over and over it messes with the Adsense content and would shut down your account. I plan to use the Adsense funds to pay for the free t-shirts and other fun stuff. So try to hit 200k naturally. Besides it's more fun that way anyway, isn't it?

So keep on the lookout for all that good stuff and as always there will plenty of spring track discussion as the competition and more importantly the weather start to heat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment