Status Update

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to all the readers who showed support for what we have been working towards here on the site. I was on site at Hershey this Saturday and I was overwhelmed by the compliments I received, the cool people I interacted with and, of course, the talent of the state competition. It was really amazing to be back and hopefully I will be able to meet even more readers next time around! 

Second, I want to take this time to say my recaps will be ready by Monday night at 9 pm. I want to make sure that they are the right quality rather than just thrown together to meet a deadline. Hopefully, you guys understand.

Lastly, my basic plan is recaps, maybe a few stories, and some regionals talk. I'd also like to utilize the downtime to get creative, get feedback and do some additional work to continue to grow our site into all it can be. 

So thanks for your patience and support! 

Train On

5 comments:

  1. Suggestion: Post your own photos/videos to the blog and/or let us users post our photos/videos to the blog. You'll definitely get more internet traffic that way and increase the amount of people who view your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd be happy to post up photos or videos from those who have them. You can send anything to us at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com and (assuming it's appropriate) we'd be happy to get it up on our site.

      Delete
  2. I'm assuming a story on the IAAF is in the works at some level?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your articles. I don't comment much but i appreciate the nice work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Really glad you are enjoying the site

      Delete