Indoor 1/9 Rankings

Here's a quick look at the current indoor standings for the individual events. The relay fields are deep enough yet for the lists to be complete and/or worthwhile. These are a little bit closer to how things might look long term.

I've put my own guesses for scratches in, placed in their own column. These could (and will) change as more guys/teams qualify for more events. This is only based on who is currently in and out. Let me know your thoughts on who will pick which event. Also hit me up if I missed someone or if you have a conversion question that you'd like me to address.

Mile
800m
3,000m

Those are lists so far (posted on LXV+, our stat site). I'll continue to update throughout the season and highly suggest coaches keep an eye on these lists either on our site or milesplit (not to brag, but we do out the conversions and projected scratches which do play a role. Last year there were some issues when the performance list came out and I think some teams/individuals could have benefited from having lists, conversion rules, etc. in hand). Anyway, yeah that's enough of that lecturing stuff.

If you are looking for analysis, check out the first couple recaps of 2017 and my December recap using the blog archive on the side of the home page or through our trending posts lists. And, if you are in to the sort of thing, the Ultimate Fan Challenge kicks off tomorrow with our first question! Get your responses in fast as only the first correct answers will receive credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment