Indoor State Tentative Post Schedule

So quickly, I just wanted to give you guys an update on what you expect as we prepare to plunge straight into the indoor state championship season on the blog. Here’s a rough schedule of my post plan:

Friday 2/17
Weekend Preview. It’s one post down. Check it out here.

Saturday 2/18
After all the meets are complete, I will update my indoor distance rankings with all the times, conversions and projected scratches that I think will help shape the state meet. As soon as possible, I’ll try to have a mock performance list with heat sheets for the distance events. This will probably be initially posted on LXV+like I have all season, but I’ll be sure to at the very least post a link here on the blog if not more.

Everyone should share their thoughts on scratches/non-scratches based on what they think is most likely. Each opinion is valuable and will help this thing be more accurate for all involved. Of course, the actual performance list will be posted not long after I put this together if history is any indication. But I do think this list can help if there are discrepancies between the PTFCA performance list and what should actually be the performance list (missing marks, faulty conversions, etc.). Last year, there definitely were some.

Sunday 2/19
Assuming we have a performance list by then, I will be having a live webcast of my first review of the performance list Sunday afternoon at 12:30 PM. I’ll take a look over the surprise entries or non-entries, break down who is in what heat, and give you a little insight on my state picks.

I also would like to take live questions from the readership at this time. If you have any questions you’d like to hear me discuss, I’d suggest doing a couple things. 1) Comment on the blog, 2) Tweet at us @TheRealTrain11, 3) Email us at jarrettfelix1130@gmail.com. We also might take live video call in questioners if people are interested in doing that.

Monday 2/20
Probably an off day. I’ll have a post up of course (#poststreak), but I don’t think it will be state meet related. I’m looking to build myself some extra time to work on the previews.

Tuesday 2/21
This day should include the release of the individual event previews. Hopefully, I’ll have all of them ready by Tuesday afternoon for posting. This would be Mile, 800, 3k (in that order). So my 3k fans, there’s a chance that one gets pushed to Wednesday. Stay tuned.

Wednesday 2/22
This day is scheduled for the release of the relay event previews. Any previews that don’t make it out on Tuesday should pop up on this day as well. Again, don’t get mad at me if a distance preview slips through the cracks until Thursday.

Thursday 2/23
A couple things will hopefully happen this day. 1) We will open up the Prediction contest. This contest will have Ultimate Fan Challenge points available as well so you probably don’t want to miss that. 2) We’ll have a live discussion night. I’m thinking between 8 and 9. I’ll answer any of your questions and you guys can all discuss with one another your predictions, theories and maybe even your Pitch Perfect Power rankings.

Friday 2/24
No state related posts this day either. Hopefully by this point we’ve gotten some nice discussion going so I want to keep the homepage clean so that all you guys can easily keep up with the chatter.

Saturday 2/25
Everyone proves my predictions wrong. It’s a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment