LXV+ is Updated

If you are looking for it, every single state qualifier is currently listed by district on LXV+. Also, you can see how I did in each of my predictions in terms of state qualifying accuracy. I nearly had a perfect District 6, but District 3 featured a lot of swinging and missing! www.lxvplus.blogspot.com for all the results ...

Overall, I think penntrack has nothing to worry about! With a week to go, hopefully they have just been taking their time researching rather than responding. We are still up for the challenge ....

District Recaps still to come in the nearish future and then predictions, predictions and more predictions ...

Also if you want to enter the States Fantasy Draft, comment below, email me or message me on facebook. We've been doing the draft every year since 2011 I believe and it's been a fun battle every year! Hopefully, we get a full group yet again!

Also we will be having a special discussion night, this coming Wednesday night from 8 PM to 10 PM and comments will go live immediately to help promote discussion. So prepare your debates and keep it classy, otherwise I will be forced to retract my offer ...

Oh and also, since I keep saying also, I should let you know that I will be in attendance at Hershey this coming Saturday. Hopefully running the course, enjoying the action and getting a bit more inside perspective. Maybe making the blog a bit more legit. I'll probably bring the etrain shirts and, ultimately, I decided that I can't bring myself to try and sell them to fans who want them, so I'll probably just give them away for free assuming I remember to bring them. There aren't a ton, so if you want one ...

Questions, comments ... you know the drill, utilize the blog ...

Until then,
You humble servant,
etrain

No comments:

Post a Comment