Heads Up

     It's an exciting week in the state of Pennsylvania with championship season unfolding for high school teams around the state! But for collegiate teams around the nation this past weekend? Not so exciting. With Wisconsin and Pre-Nats this upcoming week, many teams rested in preparation for racing hard and opted out of racing last weekend. Notable results on the collegiate scene for this week were little to none and had NO effect on any of the team or individual rankings. Due to the uneventful weekend, I will not be making any posts for either of the rankings (For reference, this season's past rankings can be found below). 
     However, I will make an effort to make an updated PA alumni rankings post this week! I'm pretty busy throughout Tuesday so my hope is to have that up sometime on Wednesday. The preseason PA alumni rankings can be found by clicking here. In addition, if I have more free time later on this week, I will try to get some race predictions in for Wisconsin and Pre-Nats. 
     Finally, I'm trying to get an interview with a top individual sometime soon so be on the look out for that!

Good luck to everyone in PA during championship season! 

Run on,
Garrett

Individuals Rankings
Week 4 (10/12)--No changes

Team Rankings
Week 3 (10/14)--No changes

No comments:

Post a Comment