CB West Has Mass Appeal

So I came up with these during my free time. Enjoy. Feel free to scroll down to the posts below this if you want some authentic analysis.

I have to say this is a fantastic year for names in the state of PA. Sure last year featured Watson and Sherlock Holm on Radnor but I think we can neutralize that simply with a well placed Holm Run. Plus we have Kevin James aka the King of "Leans".

Plus Rock Fortna. There's gotta be a joke there somewhere.

But the past are the teams. We have Pennsbury aka the Sauer Patch Kids. We have the Jaxson 5 over at Malvern Prep. And my personal favorite the Maroon 5 over at Henderson.

(Worth noting here, why doesn't Henderson rock those maroon jerseys more? I think they are my favorite jerseys out of all the PA high school squads. I'd buy a Will Kellar throwback Henderson jersey no doubt)

Galligan's Island over at Springfield Delco is looking to escape obscurity. Spring Ford's Power Rangers are mighty and morphin into a top notch squad.

But the team everyone is chasing this year has got to be the Justice League over at Conestoga. They have the Marston Man Hunter and Cooperman leading the squad. Plus somebody over there can easily be the flash and then they also have Killian Nelson.

Sure Killian Nelson isn't a pun on a super hero name but c'mon, wouldn't you rather have some one in the justice league named Killian Nelson than Wonderwoman or Green Lantern?

Personally though I'm hoping for DT West to pull the upset. Everybody loves a Sappey ending. But Henderson is a real sleeper team if you know what I'm saying. I know Alex Knapp does.

So yeah we Cast Away Wilson. We gave the thumbs down to our Gladiator Russell. But I'd rather be sorted through Griffin's door.

We lost Frank, but at least we kept his Brophy.

So my only question for you is, when it comes to this season what's not to Loevner?

3 comments: