District Previews

My district previews will be coming out starting end of this week/beginning of next week. I'm not aware of all class changes or district changes so if anyone has relevant info feel free to take the time to pass it along now. Injuries and such would be hopefully to know as well.

I'm trying to make these pretty extensive so all info is good info. I'm definitely out of touch on some districts (as you can see my first preview didn't even include the team that probably will win districts) especially the small A and AA ones so feel free to help out however so we can make these previews strong. I'm doing a ton of research but there are limits to that strategy.

Also if you would like to help or be involved in the prediction process let me know.

Hope you are enjoying league week!

You will hear more from me soon!

4 comments:

  1. District 2 AA has North Pocono coming down from AAA and Lakeland coming up from A. So the AA race has two district returning champions in Kravitz (AAA) and Morgan (A), along with Hockenbury and Tidball who took 2nd and 3rd to DeLuca last year in the AA race. Should be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's quite the news, thanks for letting me know! District 2 AA is going to be loaded this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Individuals and Scranton Prep which is probably one of the few that has a shot at beating York Suburban at Hershey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archbishop Wood is moving up to AAA from AA in District X12 as is Franklin Towne Charter. The AAA section also went from 1 team/5 individuals to 2 teams/10individuals.

    ReplyDelete