One for Them, One for Me

The famous and accomplished actor George Clooney once said that, when it came to picking movies, he would pick "one for them, one for me". So he'd do a movie for the fans who enjoy going to watch his work and then he would do a film that he himself felt personally invested in.

I've kind of applied that general philosophy to my less famous and less accomplished hobby of blogging here on this site. I try to give the people what they want when it comes to previews, rankings, recaps, and that sort of thing, but every once in a while I like to write something just for me. But don't worry, we throw that stuff on the back pages.

However, because things are slow, this seemed like a good time to link a couple of our posts that are hanging out behind the scenes that are "ones for me". Maybe they will be ones for you too, but I gotta warn you, they aren't PA High School distance running.

I've also added some posts from our NCAA section which has been headed up by our own Garrett Zatlin with some feature work from our other writers. Garrett is doing an awesome job and his stuff is really good. Plus his name rhymes with Jarrett so I mean what's not to like. I know not a lot of you are NCAA fans, but the NCAA Championships in D1, D2 (shout out to our own Caleb Gatchell) and D3 are all coming this weekend and I thin that's something even the Christmas/Easter fans can get behind.

And, of course, we will have some Warrior XC buzz and High School Regional action on the site in the coming days as well. Because like I said, it's one for you, one for me.

Here are some posts to check out:
Etrain professes his love for Steph Curry in 13 going on 30

Garrett breaks down some PA Alumni story lines

Garrett predicts every single D1 NCAA Region! That's some dedication to the blogging community. As Childish Gambino would say, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

NCAA Individual Rankings before the Division 1 championships this weekend

Etrain professes his love for Joel Embiid (yes we are certainly noticing a theme)

Etrain presses on with the Running Diaries. He's up to Chapter 23 now! If you are looking for a set of posts that are written basically soley for etrain's own enjoyment you have come to the right place!

You Stay Classy Etrain's Blog Readers,
I'm Jarrett Felix?

No comments:

Post a Comment